* DropsizeMVCf - extension of the SlimFramework and others tools
* @author Isaac Trenado <email@example.com>
* @copyright 2013 Isaac Trenado
* @link http://dropsize.codigolimpio.com
* @license http://dropsize.codigolimpio.com/license.txt
* @version 3.0.1
* @package DropsizeMVCf
* DropsizeMVCf - Web publishing software
* Copyright 2015 by the contributors
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
* This program incorporates work covered by the following copyright and
* permission notices:
* DropsizeMVCf is (c) 2013, 2015
* Isaac Trenado - firstname.lastname@example.org -
* Wherever third party code has been used, credit has been given in the code's comments.
* DropsizeMVCf is released under the GPL
* Main log, here will appear all information while the app is running
* you too can write here to detected a error or other execution step
* using this class FDropSize::writelog("Head"
* , "The body that defined the error"
* , "Separador"
* , "Others");
* @package com.dropsizemvcf.log
* @author Isaac Trenado
* @since 1.0.0
* From here towards