PHP Classes

Server Timed Out

Recommend this page to a friend!

cPanel Tools  >  All threads  >  Server Timed Out  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Server Timed Out
Summary:Server Timed Out
Author:Butch Ewing
Date:2007-01-22 22:05:56
Update:2009-07-18 14:39:33

1. Server Timed Out   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Butch Ewing Butch Ewing - 2007-01-22 22:05:56
I'm getting this error:

Warning: fopen(http://...@domain.com:2082/frontend/x/mail/doaddpop.html?email=test&domain=domain.com&password=test&quota=10) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 401 Access Denied Still Working in /home/user/public_html/classes/cPanelTools.php on line 98
There was an error
Array ( [0] => Server Timed Out )

I suspect that because there are a large number of emails for this particular account that php is timing out. Does that seam right? How can I work around this?

2. Re: Server Timed Out   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of David Barnes David Barnes - 2007-01-24 02:16:47 - In reply to message 1 from Butch Ewing
Are you use you have the correct cpanel user and password (Notice the access denied message)

3. Re: Server Timed Out   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Michael Young Michael Young - 2008-02-16 20:15:37 - In reply to message 2 from David Barnes
(a bit late, but can help)

I got this error when I set the wrong adress for the server. Notably, I forgot to set the right theme...

It can help to add a echo $url line in function cPanelExecute

4. Re: Server Timed Out   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jamie Smith Jamie Smith - 2009-07-18 14:39:33 - In reply to message 3 from Michael Young
What was 'the right theme' I am also getting the connection failure. but pasting the echo'd url into a browser works fine - IF already authenticed.
and fails if not authenticated.

So it seems to be it is the user / pass that is failing but I'm sure they are right?